Monday, 4 June 2007

Waiting for Anton - #108


This is Hannah and - I think, I assume, didn't think to ask - her Gran.

They're waiting for Mum to bring home Hannah's new brother, Anton - born on 31 May - from the Vincenz Hospital and they're going to be arriving any minute.

I was on my way back from the market on Saturday morning when I saw these two ladies looking out of the window at the top of the Gaustrasse.

Walked a bit further, looked back and they're still there, so I went back, asked if I could take their picture and got chatting.

Nice way to start the weekend .

For anyone, actually

5 comments:

Fabrizio ikol22 said...

They're both pretty but what I love most is your idea to stop there and start to talk. Nowaday we miss it !!!

jb said...

People tend to talk to each other around here more than elsewhere, perhaps.

Sally said...

Yes, I think that's her grandma! Look at the eyes and mouth!

Abraham Lincoln said...

Yes, it was a nice way to start the day. People are generally friendly.

I think things in general take on a difference at night that is hard to imagine.

Abraham Lincoln's kidney stone attack...
I rolled on the floor, puked, screamed, and passed out. When I woke up the neighbor was gone.
Brookville Daily Photo

blueboat said...

oh I can see a real family resemblance, I hope the little girl is happy with the new baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails